Chicken & Sweet Potato is my favourite pre workout meal
Try making these awesome chicken sweet potato cakes
– 400g sweet potato
– 400g chicken breast
– 1 x can 400g chickpeas
– 1 chopped onion
– 1/2 cup fresh chopped coriander
– Macadamia oil
– Vegeta (Croatian Chicken Seasoning)
1. Cook pealed sweet potato first in boiling water for 10 minutes. Once done, mash until smooth.
2. Mash the chickpeas in a separate bowl.
3. Cook chicken in a pan with macadamia oil until soft. Once done, chop chicken into tiny pieces. Cool down.
4. Add chicken, sweet potato, chopped onion, chickpeas and coriander to one bowl and mix together. Season with Vegeta.
5. Divide mixture into 8 portions and shape into a patty.
6. Preheat oven to 180C. Bake in oven, turning once for 20 min or until golden! Divide into 4 servings!